Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited
Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited is an integrated project support company registered under the Nigerian corporate affairs commission on 23 November 2012. We are dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Manager, Rotating and Static Equipment
Employment Type: Full-time
- Offshore/ Onshore maintenance and turnaround support, Work Pack Preparation team lead.
- Leading, instructing and supervising team of Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumental Work Pack Preparers.
- Instructor for local engineers, who started to work on WPP positions with no Work Packs knowledge.
- H2S / Sour Gas risks awareness – dangerous, preventive protecting measures and emergency response.
- Technical focal point for establishing WP forms, Job Cards development and documents issuing.
- Creating Master Material, Tool & Equipment and Joint Integrity lists in accordance with job requirements.
- Established very effective system of site verification check lists and documents for effective work preparation.
- Focused on site tasks and risks, instructing local engineers for using existing data bases and SAP BOM.
- Revisions and corrections of issued work packs, quality improvement steps based on weak points found.
- Because of inexperienced or shift missing Mechanical WP Engineer, work as Mechanical Work Pack Preparer.
- Hard working and motivating team to reach target required by client, to complete all tasks before deadline.
- Interface with the client TA performing team to ensure that work packs are correct and completed.
- Planning and organizing onshore and offshore working trips, full responsibility for team safety and planned offshore activities. Insist on correct Risks Identification and Job Hazard Analyses for individual works.
- Direct supervising on site and simulating work operations for team members without maintenance experience. Onsite training for better understanding safe job practices and choosing optimal maintenance techniques.
- Endlessly patient in repeating important details and highlighting safety aspects of every work step.
- Organized my team into skilled work pack preparers, strictly following professional approach and instructions.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 9 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th May, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]