Ridgewell Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited
Ridgewell Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited was founded in January 2013 as a private limited liability company and today is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic construction companies in Nigeria. Ridgewell used to be a single proprietor company under a different name owned by one of its present incorporators engaged in the construction of various kinds of buildings.
This company has delivered high quality integrated construction solutions. Our initial focus was renovations and sub-contract work, through which we quickly gained a name for ourselves. Our success and reputation today are built on the consistent delivery of quality, speed, efficiency and overall client satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Sales Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The right candidate for this role is one who has the leadership skill to inspire and lead a team of marketers to achieving their targets.
Expected deliverables include:
- Build, manage and lead a team of sales officers to generate revenue through the sales of the company’s products
- Develop business strategies to increase customer acquisition, and optimize profitability
- Generate leads through networking and other upselling techniques with the aim of establishing a sales pipeline
- Identifying emerging markets to find new sales opportunities
- Overseeing and directing the performance of the sales team
- Managing high level relationship with clients
- Leading sales campaigns for brand promotion as well as
- Tracking and managing the sales pipeline of the team
- Report on weekly sales and service activities, make data driven decisions and coach the team based on results.
- Executing individual sales targets as well managing that of the team
- Managing sales projections for the team
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
- First Degree or the equivalent in Marketing or a related field.
- Proficient in the use of relevant Microsoft office packages especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Leadership and networking skills
- Communication skills
- Strong negotiation and selling skills with the ability to up and cross sell at any given opportunity
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in sales and marketing which should include 1 year or 2 in supervisory role.
- Professional Certification in sales or marketing is an added advantage
- Must be professional and have integrity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th November, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]