Gemini Pharmaceuticals Nigeria Limited
Gemini Pharmaceuticals Nigeria Limited, a parmaceutical manufacturing company, producing ethical products, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Anuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Individual must be knowledgeable about marketing and new product development, as well as familiar with laws, rules, and regulations in the pharmaceutical industry.
- The successful candidate will also be working with sales and product development teams to develop effective marketing campaigns from start to finish and refine campaign messaging for a range of pharmaceutical products.
- The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated with extreme attention to detail since the pharmaceutical Industry has specific requirements and guidelines related to marketing pharmaceutical products.
- Developing and overseeing the marketing strategy for which revolves around product detailing of pharmaceutical products to stakeholders in the medical and health field.
- Evaluating and assessing the strengths and weaknesses of competitive products and developing comparative statistics and metrics
- Promoting new products to health care service providers
- Developing strategic and tactical plans to achieve marketing objectives, including brand planning and strategy development
- Evaluating the effectiveness of promotion and marketing programs and suggesting improvements
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors, and converting the raw data into detailed reports and actionable insights
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, and a degree or relevant certificate in Marketing is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Marketing, pharmaceutical products.
- Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical development process and health care environment, as well as thorough understanding of marketing business processes
- Understanding of healthcare system, markets and stakeholders, and competitive dynamics
- Familiarity with latest trends and best practices in the pharmaceutical field
- Project management and prioritization skills.
N400,000 – N600,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com