Skyway Aviation Handling Company Plc
Skyway Aviation Handling Company Plc (SAHCO) is the leading airport and aviation service provider offering a comprehensive range of services in terms of quality reliability, innovation and network coverage in Nigeria. It is a premium Ground Handling Company and a leading player in aviation in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Sales
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan customer contact with relevant key officers at the airline with the aim of sampling service quality gaps and potential for service improvements.
- Initiate contact with prospective clients and drive new business opportunities presenting our services, negotiating terms and conditions of the ground handling agreement, and ensuring execution of the SGH Agreement.
- Foster customer relationship with existing customers by charting Customer Retention and Growth strategy; creating a multifunctional team to provide seamless solutions and improve customers’ operational efficiency.
- Plan promotional activities to communicate services to prospective and current customers.
- Present our services; unbundling and bundling services to meet the specific needs of our clients.
- Understanding the Decision-Making Unit at the airline.
- Have vast knowledge of key officers at the airline such as birthday, marital status, religion etc.
- Plan customer retention and loyalty strategies.
- Engage in planning of initial with potential customer’s pursuit and winning of new clients to the company.
- Maintains and strengthens relationships with existing customers via routine visits.
- Liaise with other divisions within the organization to ensure that service delivery at par with specifications in the Standard Ground Handling Agreement and Service Level Agreement.
- Document customer contact report.
- Initiate contact with Prospective clients; startup airlines, existing airlines, Chartered Flights Operators etc.
- Be responsible for the preparation of Standard Ground Handling Agreement Memorandum of Understanding, business letters for the client and ensuring execution of the SGH Agreement.
- Conduct preliminary negotiations regarding to the Handling Rates/Charges and contracts with the customers.
- Liaise with other departments within the organization to meet customers’ requirements.
- Facilitate solving customer problems and requirements by liaising with others within the organization.
- University Degree or equivalent preferably in Marketing or related fields
- Must exhibit the ability to coordinate and supervise efficiently under pressure.
- Professional certifications/Qualifications is required
- Masters/MBA preferably in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 7 years’ experience in Sales role.
- Excellent presentation skills (both oral and written).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th February, 2024.