Ikejiani & Co
Ikejiani & Co is a law firm based in Lagos, Nigeria with branch offices in other Nigerian cities. We deliver fast and reliable legal services. Our firm’s driving force is the belief that each client deserves the best legal representation. At Ikejiani & Co., we utilize the twin pillars of professionalism and integrity to deliver world-class legal services. The firm’s core areas of practice are corporate-commercial practice, intellectual property (with flair in trademarks and patents), real estate, immigration services, family/matrimonial practices, litigation and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to employ Associates with strong litigation, dispute resolution and corporate skills and who are equally willing and able to take on oversight functions.
- Prepare and review of court processes and other legal documents
- Appearance at court sittings
- Attendance at client’s meetings and filing of court processes
- Providing general legal support to the team
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- String knowledge of the law
- Ability to take on oversight functions
- Ability to follow procedures and processes
- Excellent research skills
- Good leadership skills
N90,000 – N120,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th April, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]