Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning & Development Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Human Capital Management
Who are we looking for:
- We are currently sourcing for candidates to be recruited as Human Resource Business Partner.
- The ideal candidate is needed to promote, design and implement an effective employee training management structure targeted at bridging identified skill gaps amongst members of staff.
- Plan, design and implement programs to address identified skill gaps.
- Monitor the implementation of approved training programs.
- Ensuring that programs are implemented in line with the resources committed.
- Provision of routine training reports showing the effectiveness of implemented training programs and proffering suggestions for improvement.
- Design tools and templates for measuring the effectiveness of all training programs.
- Coordinate all training related activities in line with approved and best-in-class standards.
Preferred Skills and Experience / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Five years of experience designing and implementing employee development programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential is a plus.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply