Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Accountant
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Functionally Reports into: Head, Finance & Accounts
Administratively reports to: Head, Finance & Accounts
- To perform the financial management functions in Montaigne AH Limited.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured
- Prepares income tax and other government report
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgement
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Prepares report of daily bank balances
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures
Minimum Education Qualifications
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Sound accounting knowledge
- SAGE pastel Skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com