Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant – Our client, a leading Asset Management / Investment Company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Investment Banking Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will play a vital and accountable role in all aspects of executing Investment Banking transactions and maintaining strategic dialogue with clients as part of the wider advisory role.
- Undertake client specific industry research on investment opportunities
- Responsible for developing valuation analyses and financial models for prospective and ongoing transactions
- Preparation of information memorandum and other marketing materials for ongoing transactions
- Assist in developing pitch books and discussion papers to clients and prospects
- Detailed financial and transaction structuring analysis
- Daily deal execution
- Interaction with senior team members on a daily basis to execute transactions and discuss strategic alternatives.
- B.Sc / M.Sc / MBA Marketing / Social Sciences or any related course
- Candidate must have a minimum 1-3years of progressive work experience in the financial services sector.
- Effective documentation and keen eye for details
- Candidates are required to have strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills. Relevant equivalent experience, ideally in a large Investment Bank or leading Boutique, is essential
- Good presentation & Negotiation skills
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary.