PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ an Inventory Officer who will be responsible for tracking and managing inventory, keeping track of what items are in stock, how much of each item is available, and where the items are located.
- They might also be responsible for ordering new inventory when needed.
- Managing inventory storage and organization
- Performing regular cycle counts to ensure the accuracy of inventory records
- Reconciling inventory discrepancies
- Working with other departments to ensure inventory accuracy
- Maintaining compliance with company policies and procedures
- Working with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of inventory
- Reporting inventory levels and trends to management
- Assisting with physical inventory counts
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting or any other related course
- Ability to lift and move inventory items as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 2-3 years of inventory management experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th February, 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]