Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Internal Auditor position is to ensure that all the business processes in a company are risk-management compliant.
- Responsible for the examination and analysis of business records accounting systems, financial statements and company assets to evaluate relevant risks, determine financial status and operating performance, and prepare audit reports with recommendations to manage risk and improve business results for identified business units.
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts
- Assess arears of compliance with relevant laws and evaluate implementation, controls and practices
- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with laws and regulations
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Scrutinize and examine financial statements, expenses reports, inventory, financial data, budgeting, accounting practices and risk assessments
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved
- Carry out independent, objective assurance and consulting function, adding value and improving company’s operations.
- Identify and recommend ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits
- Identifying audit scope and developing annual plans within the organization.
- Present comprehensive and complete report of audit results and communicate findings to the management
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Candidates should have 3-5 years audit experience and a problem-solving mentality with the ability to analyse situations and develop innovative solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Corporate Finance, Financial Software, Audit and Legal Compliance.
- Documentation Skills, Attention to Detail, Reporting Research Results, Thoroughness, Presentation Skills.
- Candidate must be professional and proactive.
- Have a strong communication and report writing skills.
- Good critical thinking skills to gather data and make informed decisions.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit costarchem.com .