The Ama Zuma Group
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The internal Auditor is expected to Ensure compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Preparing for audits by conducting appropriate research; preparing and distributing draft reports to the management.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain andanalyseand evaluate accounting documentation.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Ensure physical control of assets.
- Ensure monthly check of cash and bank reconciliation.
- Check and confirm approvals and authorization of funds.
- Develop and update internal audit manual.
Qualifications / Job Competencies
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be a Chartared Accountant.
- Must have ICAN Qualification.
- 8 – 10 years relevant experience in Auditing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi task and work under presure.
- Good planning and stress management skills.
- Ability to work independently and execute task effectively.
- Must have the Experience of Oil & Gas downstream sector (Added Advantage).
N200,000 – N250,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]