NINERELA+ is Nigeria’s affiliate of the International Network of Religious Leaders Living with or Personally Affected by HIV/AIDS (INERELA+) with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Nigeria Network of Religious Leaders Living with or Personally Affected by HIV/AIDS (NINERELA+) is a faith based network organization that seeks to equip communities, through right based approach, to promote issues that enable human dignity, wellbeing and equality/equity. As an interfaith Network, our organization leverages on the faith platform to address major issues around health, governance, livelihood, Stigma reduction, gender and human right, research and mental health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Program Management
Locations: Kaduna and Lagos
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the project
- Assist program management team members by maintaining calendars, receiving and composing communications as correspondence, and replying to inquiries.
- Process financial documents including contracts, expense reports, and invoices, Support the state program teams in producing routine reports and correspondence.
- Support inOrganizing meetings and events
- Work with and maintains data management and filing for the project.
- Support in preparing program report
- Map and mobilized faith congregation for Outreaches
- Assist in HIV testing Services through testing at faith congregations (Churches and Mosques)
- Monitor State activities conducted in communities and congregations
- Assist in linking newly identified positive cases into treatment/care
- Coordinate testing events as needed.
- Other related duties as may be required.
- Submit reports of activities
- A University Degree in Bio / Medical Sciences, Public Health, Development Studies, and related areas.
- Preference will be given to those with 1 year of ear experience in the not-for-profit sector, particularly working in the area of public health.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc)
- Fluent in English (oral/written), with good communication skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Have a supportive attitude towards processes of strengthening local partners.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the job Title as the subject of the email.
- All documents should be in MS Word or PDF format.
- Applicant should attach their cover letter and CV as a single document.
- The subject should be the applicant’s name and the position applying for in bracket. Eg, Dauda Arogundade (MEAL Assistant)
- All applications must be sent via e-mail. No surface mails or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]