Alister Greene Consulting
Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People – Process Management solution to small and medium Scale Enterprises. We work with organizations to overcome their organization specific people and process challenges; designing and implementing the most effective and efficient interventions for smooth transitioning from entrepreneurship to a professionally managed firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Associate
- The role of the Human Resource Associate is to assist the Human Resource Manager and team with tasks including contributing to special projects assigned.
- Create job advertisements.
- Screening CVs, Shortlisting and conducting virtual interviews as needed, and scheduling in-person interviews with appropriate candidates.
- Assisting with planning and scheduling training.
- Compute invoices for clients.
- Quality HR compliance and administrative support to Human resources team clients and teammates.
- Attend staff meetings to be part of decisions and learn.
- Research descriptions for clients’ staff.
- Effective communication with trainees to confirm the time, date, and venue of training.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Social Sciences, Humanities or a related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience post NYSC
- Willingness to build a career in Human Resources Management.
- Resident on the mainland.
- Professional membership of CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD is an added advantage.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th November, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]