Nigerian Economic Summit Group
Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG) is Nigeria’s leading private sector think-tank dedicated to achieving sustainable economic development through private sector-led initiatives. Convener of the annual Nigerian Economic Summit (NES) since 1993, as a platform for bringing together private sector leaders and senior public sector officials to discuss and dialogue on the future of the Nigerian economy.
In 1993, a group of passionate and concerned private sector leaders representing key economic sectors conceived the Nigerian Economic Summit (NES) and sustained it as a platform for bringing together private sector leaders and senior public sector officials to discuss and dialogue on the future of the Nigerian Economy. Three years later, in 1996, the Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG) was established and incorporated as a non-profit, non-partisan private sector organisation with a mandate to promote and champion the reform of the Nigerian economy into an open, private sector-led globally competitive economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Nigerian Economic Group seeks a skilled and detail-oriented Human Resources Analyst to join our HR team.
- The Human Resources Analyst will play a critical role in analysing HR data, conducting research, and providing valuable insights to support strategic decision-making within the organization.
- This position requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a deep understanding of HR processes and regulations.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Collect and analyse HR data to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports on HR metrics, such as turnover rates, recruitment effectiveness, and employee engagement.
- Interpret data and provide actionable insights to HR and senior management.
Compensation and Benefits Analysis:
- Assist in conducting salary benchmarking and compensation analysis.
- Evaluate benefits programs to ensure competitiveness and cost-effectiveness.
- Participate in the development and implementation of compensation and benefits strategies.
Recruitment and Staffing Analysis:
- Analyse recruitment data to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process.
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend strategies to optimize recruitment efforts.
- Monitor key performance indicators related to staffing, such as time-to-fill and source effectiveness.
Compliance and Policy Analysis:
- Stay up-to-date with labour laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
- Assist in developing and updating HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct audits and assessments to ensure HR policies are followed.
Employee Engagement and Retention:
- Analyze employee survey data and feedback to assess overall employee engagement.
- Identify factors impacting employee retention and propose strategies to improve it.
- Collaborate with HR team to develop initiatives that enhance employee satisfaction and well-being.
HR Technology and Tools:
- Maintain and optimize HRIS (Human Resources Information System) for accurate data management.
- Stay current with HR technology trends and recommend improvements or new tools when necessary.
- Coordinate and assist with the Learning and Development Initiatives of the Organisation.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. A Master’s degree or HR certification is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently or in a team.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- At least two years of experience in HR analysis or a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manipulate and interpret data.
- Proficiency in HRIS software and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2024.