Isurf Global Service
ISurf Global Service is an Information Technology Consulting Services Company with specialization in delivering technology solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Our Consulting experience provides practical, cost effective innovative change, insights and knowledge to help you organize and maintain an effective Optimal model for your business growth and flexibility.
Our main activities are focused on providing professional consulting and technical services, carrying out research and training in the use of ICT and organizing events and workshops. The solutions we build help our customers achieve profitable growth, reduce costs and take advantage of new business opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
N120,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]