Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited
Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited is an established leader and pioneer manufacturer of bakery foods providing high quality confectionery foods at competitive price for the consumer market in Nigeria. Incorporated in 2014, Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited has built on its international success producing delightful cup-cake, which is the principal and a new product to the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Lead the full spectrum of the human resources management functions of the organization including recruitment, performance management system, manpower planning, training and development, compensation & benefits, retention strategy, policies formulations and implementations, HR budget, employee engagement, organizational development strategies, succession planning, change management and talent management initiatives.
- Plan, develop and implement HR strategy for business development, salary structure, payroll administration, conditions of service, contracts administration, morale and motivation, culture and attitudinal development, and quality management issues etc.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development-KPIs.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers on HR objectives, processes and procedures.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of current HR development and provide suitable interpretation to GM/MD, managers and staff within the organisation
- Conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organisational objectives.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports of HR related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Manage employee documentation administration and ensure efficiency of database maintenance
- Manage employee compensation and benefits/entitlements administration process
- Develop cost savings strategy and communicate job expectations and performance standard.
- Provide advisory and consultancy services to MD, GM and HOD on HR policies and implementations.
- Lead talent management initiatives, sourcing to fill open positions in the organization.
- Establish a “SMART” Performance Management System built on key performance indicators KPIs.
- Restructure strategy for better performance, redefine organisation chart, reporting lines and JDs
- Determined annual performance appraisal management system, compensation and benefit programs etc.
- Administer employee welfare programme, employee disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Oversee payroll administration process and manage staff loan administration in an efficient manner
- Conduct training needs analysis to ensure employee and organisation development goals.
- Identify reasons for employee disengagement using the exit interview model.
- Define and develop job descriptions, roles and responsibilities built on KPIs
- Conduct job evaluation in conjunction with management to ensured employment equity.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- Good knowledge of computer software/HRIS
- Background in a production industry will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian labour law.
- Professional certification in Human Resource Management.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th November, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]