Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR / Admin Manager
Job Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for overseeing both human resources and administrative functions, working to create a positive and productive work environment for all employees.
- This position requires a strong understanding of HR principles, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract and hire top talent. Screen resumes and applications, conduct interviews, and make hiring recommendations.
- Develop and implement onboarding programs for new hires. Plan and facilitate training and development programs for existing employees.
- Administer payroll and benefits programs. Stay up-to-date on relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office, including facilities management, travel arrangements, and IT support.
- Manage the HR and administrative budget. Prepare and present financial reports.
- Lead and manage administrative projects, ensuring timely completion and adherence to budget and scope.
- Address employee concerns and inquiries. Handle employee relations issues fairly and effectively. Conduct performance reviews and disciplinary procedures.
- Develop and implement company HR policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key vendors who provide HR and administrative services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a human resources and/or administrative role.
- Strong understanding of HR principles and practices.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of employment law and regulations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Position and location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.