Global Profilers is a resourcing company that offers recruitment solutions to organizations in Sub-Saharan African markets. With an extensive understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local businesses and industry’s specific demands, We are able to provide tailored solutions to any & all Industries. We consider ourselves multi-cultural with expertise working on several markets. We understand different perspectives and the atypical challenges that can face organizations in Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, Uganda, Cameroun, Bening, Togo, and Burkina.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper (Live-in Nanny)
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a professional housekeeper/Nanny to work in a private residence in Lagos.
- The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and able to maintain a high level of cleanliness and order throughout the home. The Housekeeper/Nanny will be responsible for the daily cleaning and upkeep of the home, including all living areas, bedrooms, bathrooms, offices, and common areas.
- The successful candidate will report to the Madam at home and work closely with other staff members to ensure the smooth operation of the household.
The Housekeeper will be responsible for daily cleaning and upkeep of the home, including all living areas:
- Cleaning rooms and tidying common spaces.
- Monitoring household Supplies and ensuring that all necessary items, such as cleaning supplies, toiletries, and household items, are stocked and replenished when needed.
- Preparing guest rooms for visitors.
- Customer Oriented Approach
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers, bathrooms, and sinks
- Dusting, vacuuming, mopping floors
- Laundry and ironing.
- Making beds and changing linen.
- Washing internal windows and patio glass.
- Yoruba Speaking is essential, specific to the newborn.
- Appropriate training and experience to care for newborns and infants
- Ability to administer CPR/First aid
- Anticipate babies’ needs by being proactive and executing tasks in a timely manner.
- Baby bedroom/closet organization.
- Personality should be calm, kind, and engaging.
- Feeding, bathing, and interacting with the baby.
- Overnight shifts will be required including sleep training, and potty training.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Professionalism and Discretion: The ideal candidate will be professional, discrete, and respectful of the privacy and security of the household and its occupants.
- Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position. Additional courses such as teaching would be ideal.
- Excellent references.
- Previous experience. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience working as a housekeeper in a private residence.
- Attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and be able to maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization throughout the home.
- Communication Skills: The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and be able to work effectively with other staff members and household occupants.
- Physical Ability. The ideal candidate will have the physical ability to perform the necessary cleaning and upkeep duties.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The candidates must have excellent nanny and housekeeping references.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org