Boctrust microfinance Bank
Boctrust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to give social and economic Support to the lower middle class, working class and the economically active poor.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Job Type Full Time
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Identify and mitigate operational risk.
- Thorough knowledge of bank operations functions.
- Monitor and supervise daily operations to ensure a free flow process.
- Create a strong professional workforce by developing competent individuals in the banking operations team.
- Cash management and provision.
- Oversee the booking of loans and other banking activities in compliance with due process.
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- Oversees teller duties and assists line with customer transactions during peak periods.
- Performs pre-audits to ensure ongoing adherence to compliance procedures.
- Stay informed of all deposit, business and consumer loan products.
- Maintains adequate cash supplies at the facility.
- Maintains proper teller and vault cash levels.
- Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations
- Ensures the branch and vaults are opened and closed on a timely basis.
- Enforces dual control procedures at all times.
- Proficient use of bankone.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Knowledge of all regulatory policies and procedure.
- High-level influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to recognize problems and apply Risk Management techniques to address them.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management abilities.
- Excellent Leadership, team management, developing and mentoring.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th February, 2023
To apply for this job please visit boctrustmfb.com .