Guaranty Trust Holding Company
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Corporate Sales
Locations: Abuja, Lagos & Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Head, Corporate Sales (Lagos, Port- Harcourt, Abuja) is responsible for developing sales strategies, establishing, and growing client relationships for corporate customers within the private sector. S/he will coordinate the marketing activities of the corporate team as well as conversion of prospects, optimization of existing relationships and maintaining service excellence.He/She will be responsible for sourcing, acquiring and developing a portfolio of High-Net worth Individuals, driving sales strategies and growing a network of high-profile clients. She/he will solicit, develop and generate full-time relationships with clients and also increase the market share of customers’ businesses thereby maximizing profitability for the organization and clients.
- Lead and inspire a high-performing sales team to achieve and exceed targets.
- Develop and implement innovative sales strategies to drive business growth and increase market share.
- Foster strong relationships with corporate high-net-worth clients, understanding their needs and tailoring solutions to their financial goals.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure seamless client experiences and product offerings.
- Analyse market trends, competitor activity, and client feedback to refine sales approaches.
Skills and Knowledge required for the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Finance, or related field. Minimum of Second-Class Lower Division. (MBA or MSC would be an added advantage).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with clients and stakeholders.
- Proven track record of at least 8 years in sales within the sales and asset and wealth management space.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and mentor a diverse team.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, investment products, and industry regulations.
Attribute for success in the role:
- Natural comfort with numbers and a strong quantitative mindset.
- Be a problem- solver, ability to take decisions, love to research and be organized.
- Be able to see the big picture, make thoughtful trade-offs and focus on what matters.
- General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles
- Customer-oriented mindset.