ImpactHER is an impact driven nonprofit organization that seeks to empower African female entrepreneurs by bridging the gender business financing gap so as to help African female entrepreneurs realize their full economic potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants Writer
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Grants Writer/fundraising Specialist to oversee the development of our organization’s programs, lead our efforts in securing funding to help our organization operate throughout the year, and ensure office administration.
- Source, Identify, and apply for grants or other funding opportunities for the organization.
- Write program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services to beneficiaries.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Writing accurate and timely program reports based on stakeholders’ expectations throughout its life cycle
- Meeting with stakeholders for ease of communication and transparency regarding projects and decisions on services.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the donor organization.
- Research relevant projects, programs, documents, and topics as the need arises.
- Organizing programs and activities by the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the organization’s programs.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- Excellent Interpersonal, written, and oral communication.
- 3-4 years experience in grants writing, fundraising, and programs management
- Proven experience in securing grants from U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID0 and similar grant funding agencies.
- Strong financial background.
- Strong writing and research skills
- Strong PowerPoint and design skills
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Proven ability to prepare and manage budget
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]