The RMD of a firm is urgently in need of an adaptable PERSONAL ASSISTANT to join our dynamic team.
Growing your career as a full time PERSONAL ASSISTANT is an incredible opportunity to develop competitive skills, you must be strong in innovation, research and have the right attitude for the job
Title: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays
● The successful candidate will act as a liaison officer between the RMD and clients and provide administrative support needed for smooth operations of the business.
● Effectively manage the RMD’s calendar, scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and making travel arrangements.
● Receive visitors/clients warmly and maintain a positive and professional attitude to work.
● Manage the flow of information internally and externally, write memos, letters and handle correspondences promptly on behalf of the RMD.
● Handle enquires and complains via telephone and emails.
● Screen and answer calls on behalf of the RMD.
● Handle special assignments as requested by the RMD.
● Follow up with prospective clients.
● Follow up with clients and ensure prompt payment for goods purchased.
● Monitor sales representatives, ensuring proper record keeping of all sales and prompt bank deposit of all cash payments.
● Manage inventory and oversee supplies.
● Carry out proper documentation, filing and recording.
● Take minutes, compile and prepare reports accurately as the need arises.
● Receive and dispatch mails for the RMD.
● Record and maintain office expenses.
*Qualification & Requirements*
•B.Sc / HND in any Arts or Social Science discipline with atleast 1-2 years experience as a PA, Administrative Officer or any other similar role.
• Sound communication and interpersonal skills, proactive and good in solving problems.
• Good telephone and mailing etiquette.
• Proficient in Ms. Office Suites.
• Close attention to details and proactive
• Ability to prioritize, schedule and multitask.
• Ability to handle office equipment e. g printers, scanners, photocopiers.
• Ability to take ownership and good use of discretion.
• Handle company’s information with utmost confidentiality.
• Can work independently and with a team.
• Can adapt quickly to new environment and learn fast.
• Must reside in Lagos.
Renumeration: N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 15th December, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send a Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
• This position is open to females only for diversity.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Benefits of working as a Personal Assistant (PA):
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Advantageous package
To apply for this job email your details to Globalportconsultinginc@gmail.com