Global Port is recruiting for the post of *BUSINESS ASSISTANT*
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively update and manage client database for the company.
- Conduct regular client feedback surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with the
- Organization’s products and services.
- Schedule regular meetings with clients to maintain cordial and professional working relationships.
- Travel Documentation handling.
- Ensure that all organization policies are followed in both written and verbal relations with Clients.
- Ensure that all Communication with Clients is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Designing Creatives on our social media handles.
- Assist Clients in filling out online applications.
- Admin Support for Application Team
- Client information management
- Email drafting and answering client phone calls
- Email Management
- Assist with filling forms and drafting letters
Qualifications, Experience, and Competencies
- A B.Sc / BA / HND or OND in Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences, or any related discipline with a minimum of Second-Class Lower (2:2)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Willingness and Readiness to learn.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and management skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Candidates MUST reside around Yaba, Ikeja Axis.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using “Business Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to proceed to the next stage.
Role requires – immediate Start – Candidate must be available immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to Globalconsultinghrm@gmail.com