Pan African Towers
Pan African Towers Limited, is a telecommunications infrastructure and wireless service facilitator. We made our debut on the African continent, starting with initial business operations in Nigeria, in 2017; we will soon have operations in Ghana, and Liberia. We now have close to a thousand towers and operate in every city in Nigeria. We have an aggressive growth plan to reach all parts of Africa and aim to deploy up to thirty-five thousand (35,000) towers, within the next five years to help bridge the broadband coverage gap in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage the financial planning and analysis function, including budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling, and variance analysis.
- Partner with executive leadership and finance teams to understand, develop and execute financial plans and budgets that support strategic initiatives and business objectives.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the FP&Afu Action.
- Manage the Company’s treasury team to ensure fund management and allocation always meet required projects.
- Manage a team of financial analysts, providing leadership, coaching, and development opportunities.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis, present findings, and provide recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
- Evaluate financial performance, identify trends, and highlight areas of improvement at risk.
- Provide high-level financial modelling and analysis and be well -versed in creating dynamic economic models.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc financial reports, dashboards, and analysis to update key stakeholders, such as executives. board of directors, and department heads.
- Analyze costs across different functions and departments. Identify opportunities for cost optimization and efficiency improvements and recommend cost-saving initiatives.
- Consistently develop appropriate automated reporting and forecasting tools
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations, reporting standards (such as IFRS), and internal controls. Assess financial risks and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Other duties assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in finance, with at least 8 years in FP&A
- Ability to manage multiple projects and pin a fast-paced environment.
- At PAT, we believe in the power of collaboration.
- Our team comprises diverse, talented individuals who work together to achieve common goals. We value different perspectives and ideas, making PAT a stimulating and inclusive workplace.
- Professional certification such as CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) ICAN (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria) is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of financial planning and analysis processes and tools.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling, and variance analysis.
- Experience in working in a business owned by a PE firm is advantageous but not critical.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to distil complex financial information into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with advanced Excel skills is mandatory.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th February, 2024.