FTF Logistics and Digital Solutions
Job location: Lagos, Nigeria.
FTF logistics & Digital Solutions is a subsidiary of Grodno Globals Group with a reputation for providing impeccable sustainable and renewable supply chain solutions.
FTF logistics is a full supply chain service and logistics provider in Nigeria. With a head office in Lagos and a branch office in Abuja, our core services revolve around logistics, E-commerce services, Ride-hailing services and financial services. We serve various industries like oil & gas, technology & electronics, retail & e-commerce, consumer & industrial goods, and healthcare. Our ideal candidate for the business development role is one with the ability to perform a good number of tasks and responsibilities like these outlined but not restricted to the responsibilities outlined below.
Job duties of the Business/Logistics Operations Manager.
* Ensures efficiency in all logistics operations, from the pick-up point, down to the end user.
* Facilitates the management of the entire inbound and outbound logistics process which consists of managing the ecommerce inventory and fulfilling all shipping orders.
* Lead and motivate a team of logistics and operations staff, providing guidance, training, and support to ensure smooth operations and high performance.
* Ensures the cost effectiveness of all logistics processes through the monitoring of inventory levels, forecasting demand, and optimizing inventory turnover to minimize carrying costs while meeting customer demand.
* Use the brand’s software, infrastructure and IT systems to streamline operations and make informed decisions.
* Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess operational performance, identify areas for improvement, and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
* Coordinates and controls the order cycle of deliveries and ensures that they’re in the right place, at the right time.
* Correspond with clients, suppliers, warehouses, major logistics companies and transportation hubs to ensure efficiency and smooth business relationship.
* Conducts frequent customer and vendor acquisition campaigns to increase the brands portfolio of clients.
* Supervise warehouse operations, including receiving, storage, and distribution of products, as well as ensuring compliance with safety and quality standards.
* Facilitates online and offline engagement and onboarding of customers by leveraging on existing marketing tools and strategies.
* He/She will also work in synchrony with other officers and departments to ensure maximum productivity and also carryout other tasks and job duties assigned by the management.
* Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management, logistics, or a related field.
* Proven 2-3 years relevant work experience in logistics, supply chain management, or operations is also required.
* Strong understanding of logistics and operations management, marketing and sales principles, and experience with optimizing logistics processes in a busy work environment.
* Ability to tackle issues that involve people and processes effectively.
* Ability to work with diverse teams collaboratively
* Confident and analytical with the ability to lead and prioritise tasks.
* Ability to make decisions quickly yet thoroughly using facts and data.
Qualified individuals are expected to send a detailed and tailored CV alongside a compelling cover letter stating why they should be considered for the role, with an email heading specifying the role they’re applying for, to the email address below
All applications should be sent on or before 17th February 2024.