FTF Logistics and Digital Solutions
FTF logistics & Digital Solutions is a subsidiary of Grodno Glob
FTF Logistics by Grodno Globals Group is a full supply chain service and logistics provider in Nigeria. With branches in Lagos and Abuja, we serve various industries like oil & gas, technology & electronics, retail & e-commerce, consumer & industrial goods, and healthcare.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job type: Full time
- Responsible for driving effective business growth by developing a network of contacts to attract new clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential clients, key stakeholders, and industry partners to expand the company’s network and drive business growth.
- Research new market opportunities and oversee growth projects, making sales projections and forecasting revenue, in line with projected organizational income.
- Lead the development and implementation of effective sales and marketing strategies to promote the company’s logistics services and various technologically driven solutions.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance data, and take proactive measures to optimize sales and revenue generation.
- Oversee operational activities at every level of the organization.
- Manage quality assurance programs.
- Strategizes on process improvements to ensure that tasks are completed right on schedule.
- Assist company employees, clients, and customers, through troubleshooting processes to ensure the optimization of business operations.
- Schedule meetings, engage and manage calendars with customers and including all other forms of business development duties assigned by management.
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages from customers and prospects through various customer relationship management (CRM) channels.
- Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings and help with daily time management and operations.
- Ensure the Implementation of new technologies in the workplace and also facilitate the development and implementation of the ethical principles of the company.
- Proficient in managing and Optimizing Social media platforms to build awareness, engage audiences, and drive traffic organically and via referrals.
- Contributing to the development of pricing strategies and negotiating contracts to secure profitable business deals.
- Staying updated on industry regulations and compliance standards, and ensuring that the company’s offerings are in line with legal requirements.
- Run all assigned tasks and duties as requested.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree in Business Administration or a related field.A minimum of 2 years Proven work experience as a Business Development Manager or a similar role
- Strong understanding of marketing and sales principles, and experience with implementing them in a B2B environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, analyze market trends, and develop business plans.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Self-motivated, driven, and adaptable to change.
How to Apply
Qualified individuals are expected to send a detailed and tailored CV alongside a compelling cover letter stating why they should be considered for the role, to the email address below
All applications should be sent on or before 17th February 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]