Ridgewell Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited
Ridgewell Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited was founded in January 2013 as a private limited liability company and today is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic construction companies in Nigeria. Ridgewell used to be a single proprietor company under a different name owned by one of its present incorporators engaged in the construction of various kinds of buildings.
This company has delivered high quality integrated construction solutions. Our initial focus was renovations and sub-contract work, through which we quickly gained a name for ourselves. Our success and reputation today are built on the consistent delivery of quality, speed, efficiency and overall client satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The right candidate for this role is one with a strong customer service foundation who is expected to be the face of the business and first line of introduction to customers at the office and on the phone.
Expected Deliverables include:
- Management and maintenance of the reception area of the Office.
- Handling of all schedules and calendar for all meeting rooms.
- Handling filing, photocopying and printing of documents required by the department.
- Directing visitors to appropriate persons, offices or waiting areas.
- Management and maintenance of all meeting /conference rooms of the office
- First line of attendance to staff, customers and vendors coming to the office.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service delivery.
- Good communication skills (Verbal, non-verbal and writing).
- Great customer service skills.
- Records management.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite (emphasis on Word, Outlook and Excel).
- Visitor management skills.
- Note-taking (using various tools).
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Scheduling skill.
- Multi-tasking skill.
- Organization and order management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th November, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]