Greenlife Hospital Limited
- Receiving, processing and verifying the accuracy of customer’s information and registration, as well as utilizing the organization’s internal CRM.
- Opening of customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintenance and updating of customer records.
- Resolution of product or service problem by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Receive inquiries from clients and give needed feedback/or contact the necessary authority to help resolve a variety of order-related issues.
- Will be expected to access the company’s internal system to obtain and extract information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
- Participating and providing expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team.
- Initiating the required action for response to customer service request for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information registration and communication of the changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- You are expected to ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Attracting of potential customer by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other product and service.
- Maintenance of financial account by processing customer adjustments. Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs. Preparation of product or service report by collecting and analysing customer information.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.