The Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce
The Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce is the foremost bilateral chamber in Nigeria. Our main objective has been the promotion of trade and investment between Nigeria and Britain since our inception in 1977. We currently have about 400 members spanning all sectors of the economy made up of Nigerian and British business people. While our head office is in Lagos, we maintain an NBCC-UK Network in London and developing a network of local branches within the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing customer-friendly and efficient customer-focused service to visitors.
- Ensuring a customer-first approach at all times when dealing with client queries made either in person or via telephone.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients and directing them to the relevant office.
- Redirecting phone calls to the appropriate office and take down messages.
- Maintaining smooth running reception desk.
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (pens, paper etc).
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail/deliveries to the relevant offices.
- A graduate Trainee or OND in Mass Communication or any related field.
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience in customer service roles or relevant position.
- An analytical mind-set with problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to meet pre-set deadline.
- Planning, organization and time management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment. (e.g. Printer photocopier).
- Highly organized and detail- oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th September, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.