Valinno Systems Limited
Valinno Systems is a leading enterprise-solutions provider for large scale and SMEs businesses in Nigeria and international. Our core disciplines encompass operational development, standardization and streamlining, promoting accountability through proper documentation, boosting staff efficiency and manpower through the aid of Biz Edge Enterprise Solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Administrative Assistant
- Valinno is looking to employ a Front Desk / Administrative Assistant to be the first point of contact for customers, visitors, vendors and employees.
- She will be responsible for answering and directing telephone calls and greeting visitors in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner always maintaining a professional demeanor.
- If you consider yourself to be outgoing and energetic with an excellent work ethic, we would love to hear from you – consider joining our team as a full-time Front Desk/Administrative Assistant.
- Answer all telephone calls in an efficient and professional manner, directing and redirecting calls or taking messages as appropriate.
- Prepare time-table, allocate resources and schedule clients for training
- Equip the Implementation team with the require resources to shine in their duties.
- Assist with accounts payable, filing, processing files, etc.
- Provide general office support and perform various clerical tasks.
- Additional responsibilities, duties and special projects as identified.
- Greet and assist or direct customers, visitors, vendors and employees as appropriate, ensuring that visitors with appointments are met by the appropriate individual(s).
- Maintain meeting room schedule and setting up meeting rooms, if required.
- Co-ordinate with the cleaner to ensure the office is clean.
- Maintain office supplies, ordering new and replacement stock as required.
- Provide administrative support to the sales and operations teams as required.
- Sort and distribute mail, and prepare packages for mail or shipping
- Ensure the effective and timely handling of escalated issues.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is maintained among self, staff and customers.
- HND/B.Sc. Degree from a reputable institution
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Minimum of 4 years post-NYSC experience as a front desk/administrative assistant
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent use of grammar and a good sense of poise.
- Proven accuracy, attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships and work within a team environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com