Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work closely with vehicle providers to ensure the availability of vehicles for staff transport, pick-up, and drop-off.
- Draw up a monthly budget for the company’s fleet management and ensure it is observed.
- Ensure that all vehicles provided by vendors are properly registered, in good condition, and meet standard safety requirements.
- Ensure that staff members adhere strictly to their route schedule.
- Monitor vehicles’ locations to ensure that staff arrive at work on time.
- Liaise with the operations manager regarding monthly staff shift data and allocate vehicles accordingly.
- Develop a boarding/offboarding system that prevents disorderliness and ensure vendors’ compliance with local and national transport regulations.
- Prepare monthly reports on vendors’ performance and ensure continuous improvement of staff transport operations.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Fleet Administration.
- Impeccable time-management skills with a capacity for prioritizing and executing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Professional fluency in English, both written and verbal, is essential.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced excel skills.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience with inventory, supply, and vendor management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply