UPDC is an institutional property company, founded in 1997, and listed on the NSE in 1998. UPDC has a solid track record in the acquisition, development, sale and management of a diverse mix of commercial, residential, hospitality and retail assets across Nigeria.
Our history is interwoven with the phenomenal growth of the Nigerian real estate sector. We are integral partners in the success of Nigeria, as we have contributed through our robust properties portfolio: to building world-class developments that have helped to shape the market whilst creating templates for other property development companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the financial transactions of the Organisation are accurately captured, classified, and posted with relevant approvals and coding instructions
- Receivables Management
- Ensure confidentiality and safekeeping of accounting records and documents
- Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the Organisation.
- Prepare and file accurate tax returns (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax etc.).
- Payables Management
- Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th May, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]