Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI)
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Job Identification: 222
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports to: Head of Finance
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Ensures accurate records of all daily transactions.
- Manage all accounting operations including Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Support the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Ensure quality control of postings, financial transactions, documentation, and financial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Manage Fixed Assets register by running depreciation and amortization schedules and correct update of assets register
- Prepare regulatory reports and monthly proof of accounts.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end, year-end close process, and audits (internal and audits).
- Investment Banking
- Securities and Asset management
- Custodial Services
- Internal Audit
- EDC Support Functions (Operations, HR, IT & Legal, compliance)
- ETI /Group Finance
- EDC affiliates finance
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. CPA. ACCA
- Knowledge of local accounting regulations
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
Skills, Capabilities & attributes:
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th March, 2023, 19:00
To apply for this job please visit fa-emqf-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.