Brisktrade Offshore is a leading indigenous company established to provide technical solutions to the Nigerian Oil & Gas, Marine, Energy, and Manufacturing Industries. We provide reliable, cutting-edge services from simple or advanced engineering solutions to Integrity Management and Repairs of Oil and Gas assets through to lifetime extension and decommissioning. Our customers rely on us to have reliable data and specialist solutions to manage their assets and we strive to work collaboratively with clients to share best practices, challenge the status quo, and develop innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Agent Trainee
Employment Type: Full Time
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand clients’ database within your assigned territory
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
Requirements and skills
- OND / HND / BSC in any field
- Proven sales experience
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Very attractive and highly rewarding commission depending on experience and ability to deliver target results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]