Kuddy cosmetics have been a leading name in the beauty and makeup industry in Nigeria with an availability of over 20,000 skincare and makeup products on shelves in 15 locations in Nigeria. We are retailers and wholesalers of different range of beauty, skin and hair products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Store Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and sales plans for the year.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and end of the year sales reports
- Conduct and Monitor periodic account/ stock audits activities
- Meet goals and metrics, manage budgets and allocate funds appropriately.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation for your team.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc).
- Interested candidate should possess a B.Sc. / HND Degree with 2-4 years relevant work experience in managerial role and cosmetics Industry
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.