Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a Govenment Agency under the Ministry of Aviation and Aerospace Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for managing administrative duties for the Executive Director as well as handling sensitive assignments that include highly confidential information.
- Provide critical information connection between the Executive Director and internal & external stakeholders to result in high quality and timely delivery of service.
Diary management and administration:
- Manage diary, understanding the importance of key meetings, building flexibility into the diary, and anticipating needs.
- To organise external visits, meetings and speaking engagements and coordinate briefing and material, and make travel and accommodation arrangements to ensure budget and time management pressures are met.
- Prepare letters, reports, and other documents.
- Screen incoming telephone calls; direct them appropriately.
- Review incoming correspondence, distribute, and respond accordingly. Follow up where necessary.
- Provide support for all other administrative tasks as directed
- Maintain the organisational charts for areas of responsibility.
- Process expenses within Company guidelines / time frames for the Chairman’s office
- Attending to meetings in place of the Chairman if necessary.
- Remember deadlines and prompt where necessary.
- Manage and organise administration
- Prepare documentation such as agendas and figures for meetings/ presentations and co-ordinate any project work.
- Ensure correct briefing notes or papers for meetings.
- Note take in meetings as and when required.
- Create and maintain filling systems
- Make and coordinate travel arrangements in line with Company policy
- Ensure stationery supplies are maintained.
- Communicate clearly, confidently and in a professional manner at all levels both internally and externally
- Always convey a professional image, exercising tact and diplomacy in handling a range of situations of differing content and complexity
- Handle sensitive information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
- Deal with all enquiries and requests promptly only escalating when necessary.
- Uses initiative to solve problems without the need to escalate.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key contacts.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward thier CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2024.