Empire Trust Micro Finance Bank
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the GMD’s calendar and activities to ensure high value time utilization of the GMD in relationship to external and internal requirements. Brief/update the GMD on upcoming meetings and ongoing obligations.
- Assist in the prioritization of tasks, activities and issues requiring the GMD’s attention to ensure they are acted upon in a timely manner and assist in following up on requests made by the GMD.
- Manage a variety of special projects for the GMD for positive organizational impact
- Prioritizes and proactive approach on all issues and concerns addressed to GMD, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Analyze and collect data for various types of business reports. Create business reports that provide insight into key data points. Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to Managers.
- Support various departments in reaching their goals through analysis and reporting. Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends.
- Liaising with other/all departments to be sure that all urgent and important topics are attended and well-coordinated.
- Assisting GMD in developing & managing activities of the Organisation using internal communication and policies.
- Maintains strict confidentiality at all times.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
Requirements & Skills
- B.Sc / BA in any Social Science, Law, Humanities or its equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years hands-on experience in similar role.
- Member of any Management/relevant Professional body will be an advantage
- Must be computer literate with added advantage in key Microsoft office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, an engaging personality with Mass
- Communication, Legal, English background.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office technology gadgets and applications
- Self-starter, and Self-driven
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationship with colleagues
- Strong Analytical, Planning and multi-tasking Skills
- Must have worked in reputable and structured Organization or Financial Institution.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit empiretrustmfb.com .