TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Equipment Store Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job holder acknowledges all goods received from suppliers after ensuring that they meet the required specifications and does Goods Receipts (GR) were applicable.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the warehouse and ensure proper stacking and palletizing of goods.
- To report cases of all near misses and anomalies recorded at the warehouse.
- Monitors the consumption of stock item and request for re-order on low stock of items by conducting pre-stock taking exercise to ascertain inventory of all goods.
- Ensure accountability in the dispatch of goods and equipment to various users by ensuring physical and SAP balance tallies at all times.
- Make sure that items are stored according to specifications in their Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and Technical Data Sheet (TDS) received from suppliers for safe storing.
- Do periodical update of equipment in the warehouse and communicate same to concerned users.
Context & Environment:
- The job holder will be part of a dynamic project planning team whose duty is to ensure adequate provision all that is needed for company’s projects.
- Adherence to Company’s norm and values on safety and environment must always be respected at all times.
- The job holder is expected to be a good team player, diligent and of impeccable sense of accountability.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- B.Sc / HND in any field of Engineering, Accounting or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and SAP.
- Experience in LEAN Management Principle will be an added advantage.
- Inventory management and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand basic technical details is key.
- Good communication and writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply