Post Title: Electrical Technician
Salary:150k-180k plus other benefits
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, and appliances.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, and appliances.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, and appliances.
- Supervising electricians.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment
- Communicate estimated timelines for repairs to those impacted
- Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on a regular schedule
- Log all services and report progress to management
- Utilize and store all equipment properly.
- Minimum of ND in Electrical, Technical or related degree
- 5-10 years experience as an Electrical Technician
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 27th January, 2023
How to Apply
Using the job title as subject, send your CV to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]