Dogan's Sugar Limited
Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European-invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitoring production process and ensure compliance with set schedule.
- Designing and programming of new processes as they arise and required.
- Working together in a team to achieve daily shift targets.
- Support existing automation technology with component and process upgrades.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- Assisting the Lead Engineer with automation and electrical design and maintenance tasks.
- Trouble shooting of control panel.
- Working on PLC related problems.
- Working on PLC programming.
- Design and implement automated systems for use in diverse manufacturing and production environments.
- Undertake any other related duties as may be assigned.
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to complete shift operations
- At least 5 years working experience as an Electrical Engineer.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with the design and implementation of automated systems, especially as related to manufacturing
- Strong ability with software testing and validation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th February, 2024.