Green Africa Airways Limited
Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Duty Manager
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- Coordinate and manage all activities of ground services staff which include airside and landside operations.
- Manage the smooth operations of the daily flights within set Green Africa targets.
- Manage the staffing level to ensure sufficient airport staff is on duty to perform operations. Ensure that duties are adequately rostered and covered on a daily, taking into account sick leave, authorize vacation and staff shift swaps.
- Motivate and empower our airport team and encourage personal development.
- Provide a stimulating environment in which team members feel motivated to give excellent customer service.
- Work with management to assess and improve processes and policies
- Help management create the department’s budget
- Participate in Incident / Accident investigations for Root Cause and recommendations for corrective actions.
- Monitor and manage compliance with Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations (Nig. CARs
- Manage all staff work and personal issues.
- Monitor and consult with vendors on a daily basis, making sure that they operate to Green Africa standards.
- Host operations briefings with all stakeholders as required.
- Proactively deal with issues before they turn into problems.
- Interpersonal skills
- Administrative skills
- Decision Making skills
- Leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]