Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Lead
Job Type: Full-time
About Your New Job
- To direct and coordinate all transportation operations/activities starting from when shipments execution begins to both trade and plant customers.
- The individual collaborates with both internal customers (warehouse, fleet & production) and external customers (Dealers) to add value to the business by timely delivery of products and focus on improving customer satisfaction.
- Ensure optimum utilization of resources for effective and efficient delivery of individual targets within the specified safety requirements.
Our New Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely/accurate planning on shipment execution having a thorough knowledge of the peculiar complexities specific to the market in the given location.
- Responsible for following up and escalation of complex trade related issues to the proper channel/level for prompt attention and quick resolution according to the escalation matrix in the SOP.
- Planning and alignment of weekly Execution of Haulage plan with the Demand Planners.
- Ensures Haulage OBDs are released/executed and stock replenishment in required locations achieved on a weekly basis to reduce OOS situations to the barest minimum.
- Monitors the reconciliation of Market Chip Necks debit to ensure it is done in line with the stipulated SOP.
- Tracks availability of resources and Vehicle Breakdown and sends in report to the 3PL Control Officers daily.
- Ensure Truck efficiency by tracking the day-to-day fuel usage for each truck. Drives Truck Maintenance and routine servicing through the 3PL Management.
- Drive recovery of business losses to improve the NSR and in turn increase the business profit.
- Control the quality aspects of team deliverables in alignment with plant’s /depots targets.
- Ensure all store personnel meet the requirements of Good Housekeeping and Good Manufacturing practices.
- Ensure effective Management systems are in place, clean uniforms and sufficient PPE are provided, Adherence to regular 5S Audit.
- Effectively participate in business performance review on daily, weekly, and monthly management routine using all available tools.
Education / Knowledge
- HND / BSc in any relevant discipline
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Business awareness, knowledge and understanding of the core KBIs in Transportation (ON TIME, DIF SDS, TAT, TDA etc).
- Relevant experience in Warehouse or distribution
- Good knowledge of SAP
Do You Have These Skills?
- Demonstrable leadership potential
- Budgeting & Cost Control
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Decision making
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply