Phase3 Telecom is a leading independent fibre optic infrastructure with Points-of-Presence (POPs), colocation, and NOCs in Nigeria. Issued a National Long Distance Operator (NLDO) licence in 2003 by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), and with a vibrant as well as a dedicated team of experienced professionals, we are the network of choice for high-performance, data-intensive and low latency connectivity that span dedicated internet access, MPLS VPN, metro ethernet, wide area network solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
About the job
- As a Data Analyst at Phase3, you will be responsible for analyzing large and complex data sets, identifying trends and patterns, and using your expertise to provide actionable insights and recommendations to help drive business decisions.
- Collect and process large datasets from various sources, including databases, spreadsheets, and third-party systems.
- Create and keep up databases and data pipelines.
- To assist business decisions, conduct statistical analysis and produce and automate data visualizations.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity by identifying and resolving data quality issues.
- Identifying and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) from the gathered data, to measure companywide performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to pinpoint data requirements and offer insights.
- Create and use data quality checks to ensure data accuracy.
- Prepare reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data, statistical techniques, and data analysis tools.
- Work with engineers and management heads to optimize business data handling, process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Prepare final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Evaluate business opportunities, risks, and issues, assessing their financial implications.
- Develop business cases and/or remedial action plans to maximize performance.
- Develop and maintain data visualizations, dashboards, and reports to present findings to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements for data analysis and reporting.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and recommend solutions based on data analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience. in data analysis
- Proven experience working with data analytics tools such as Excel, SPSS, SAS, SQL, Python, R, and Tableau
- Proficient at writing reports and making presentations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with large and complex data sets
- Technical proficiency in database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Application – Data Analyst” as the subject of the email
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]