Carbon is a pan-African digital bank with a mission to provide friction-free finance to its customers. Carbon promises to play a fundamental role in its customers’ lives wherever they are, with flexible solutions. We pride ourselves on our efficiency and with just $10mm of equity raised in 2015, we have disbursed over $100m in loans and earned more than $30mm in revenue over the last 2 years. Carbon has operations in Ghana, Kenya, and Nigeria, supported by a talented team spread between Lagos, Nairobi, London, Argentina, and Palo Alto so we operate with a remote-first mindset.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Associate
Employment: Type Full-Time
Department: Customer Success
About the Role
- As a Customer Success Agent, you will play a vital role in providing excellent customer service to our customers.
- You will be responsible for communicating with customers through various channels, such as phone, email, and chat, and resolving customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deliver prompt and effective customer service through various communication channels using our support tool [Zoho].
- Document customer interactions and feedback accurately.
- Collaborate with other teams to escalate and resolve complex customer issues.
- Utilize data and metrics to improve processes and decision-making.
- Listen actively to customers and ask relevant follow-up questions to understand their needs.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide helpful solutions to customers to exceed their expectations.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with using customer service software and tools is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- No prior experience is required, but some background in customer service or related fields is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in documentation
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Potential to work in different geographies.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance
- Career development & Growth.
- Offer a remote working option.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Call with People team
- Case Study (Assessment)
To apply for this job please visit carbon.bamboohr.com.