ORÍKÌ is a luxury skincare brand that fuses natural ingredients & scientific research to create extraordinary personal care products. We create effective and luxurious beauty and grooming products utilizing raw materials and all natural resources discovered around the world. Botanically based, we use potent plants, organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oils.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- We are sourcing a driven, innovative, passionate and client-oriented On-ground Customer Service Supervisor.
- The On-ground CSR Supervisor will work closely with the Head of Operations & HR to train and manage the daily operations of the CSR team to an internationally acceptable standard.
- The On-ground CSR Supervisor is responsible for setting performance goals for the team, training and coaching the team to ensure the team deliver high-quality customer service and every client have an experience. Analysis of data and customer feedback will be a key area to focus on for consistent improvement.
- BA or B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline
- Relevant professional Customer Service qualification or certification is essential for this role.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in customer relations and services
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of CRM tools and metrics
- Relevant experience with managing and resolving complex customer issues and escalations
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work, handle pressure and take day-to-day decisions on the running of the organization
- Results oriented
- Client Experience oriented
- Integrity and highly confidential
- Commitment to and understanding of team work and collaborative working.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Excellent analytical and interpretive ability
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft tools, google suites & Canva
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Experience with training customer service representative
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Patient and understanding.
- Detail Oriented and Efficient
- Ability to bring a strong vision of development, continuous
- improvement and growth for in control
- Tech Savvy, CRM tools and other software’s
- Strong commitment to inclusion and change client issues.