Airwater Cargo Services Limited
Airwater Cargo Services Limited is a registered Shipping, Custom Licensed, Clearing and Forwarding firm in Nigeria, aimed at providing quality Cargo Services at an affordable rate to its client. We provide Air and Sea Import and Export, Cargo Clearing and Forwarding Services, Custom Brokerage/Clearance, Doorto-Door Cargo Delivery Services, Import and Export Documentation, Air-Freight Forward and Export Processing (FCL/LCL) Services, General Cargo Consultancy Services. Our operation covers all airports, seaports and land boarders within Nigeria and its environs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a customer-oriented support representative, who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to multitask and meet the responsibilities by the end of the day
- Able to suggest and make recommendations for process improvements/changes
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- A Bachelor’s Degree from any field is preferred but not a requirement
- 1+ year of total work experience in a high-growth, productive, constantly changing environment
- Work experience in customer-centric industries (Logistics, finance) is preferred
- Extensive experience dealing with different markets (countries) and having a good understanding of cultural differences is preferred.
- Work experience in a high-energy, productive environment
- Passion for creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations
- Willingness to work in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- Proficient in English (Oral & Written)
- Excellence in both written and spoken English
- Outstanding comprehension and writing skills
- High proficiency in using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools) and software
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to connect optimally what users are asking for with answers to their actual issues
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]