Waste-Point Limited, a forward thinking company operating in Nigeria was registered in 2003 and commenced operations in 2008 to provide long term solution to the waste management challenges facing Nigeria and African continent. From a fleet of 5 modern waste disposal trucks in 2008 and 17 staff, waste-Point now has 33 modern waste management trucks and ejector trailer and 180 staffs across Nigeria to collaborate with government at all levels in providing prompt and efficient waste management services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Customer Service Officer plays an integral role in servicing residents, local businesses and other members of our community.
- You will assist customers on a wide range of enquiries in an environment that can be fast-paced, challenging and at times confronting; however, you will foster a strong sense of commitment to customer satisfaction and strive to action requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Liaison with customer on related matter on LAWMA
- Distribution of monthly bills and collection of payment evidence and attending to clients complain on waste related matters on daily basis, following set procedures
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Customer Services procedures.
- Make quick decisions using sound judgment to respond to customers
- Maintain the work environment, including the counter and foyer areas, in a well-organized, tidy and professional manner
- Proactively handle internal and external customer queries via phone, web, email
- Ensure clients waste is cleared as at agreed period and maintain cordial relationship with clients on behalf of waste point Ltd .
- Ability to explain issues/ policy to the public and reconciling different points of view
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc Certificate in a related course.
- Previous experience in data entry, customer maintenance
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with office management software like MS Office.
- Minimum of 3 years of Customer Service experience.
- Excellent telephone etiquette with the ability to remain calm under pressure
N50,000 – N70,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th May, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]