With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions.
Job Title: Customer Relations Officer
Summary of Roles / Responsibilities
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Help patients in distress by responding quickly to emergencies.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Record incidence as it occurs.
- Report daily activity to the Floor Supervisor for decision making.
- Document and escalate issues resulting from perceived bad customer service.
- Work hand-in-hand with security personnel in coordinating patients’ flow.
- Engage disgruntled clients and devise appropriate means of making them happy.
- Address waiting patients and attend to their requests and concerns.
- Assist in directing clients to procedure areas.
- Assist in resolving basic challenges or issues being encountered by clients while directing more technical issues to appropriate departments or authority.
- Inform concerned departments about urgent client’s issues.
- Daily Record and report clients’ complaints and challenges to the Floor Supervisor.
Qualification and Person Specification
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Customer Relations Officer.
- Basic knowledge of the healthcare industry and operations.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as required.
- Advanced level spreadsheet skills and PC literacy.
- Confident communication skills and strong report writing skills.
- Excellent use of Millensys software.
- Good listening skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to forecast and be proactive.
- Organized team player.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Ability to meet and exceed organization’s goals.
- Attention to detail.
- Candidate MUST have science/medical-related background.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to the email address indicated under the apply button and using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.