MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Travels and Accommodations
Job Identification: 3858
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager – Industrial Relations and Support Services
Division: Human Resources
Job Category: MTN Level 2
- Manage, develop, and implement a strategic service function that would ensure high and quality local and international travel standards, providing seamless travel service for staff, directors, visitors, and consultants of MTNN.
- Tracking and maintaining company travel issues, policy compliance, and expenditures, and generating reports on travel spending.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with approved travel agencies and third-party providers, such as hoteliers and airlines, to ensure cost effectiveness and prompt service delivery.
- Support different divisions to negotiate and book cost effective meeting halls and event centers for their events.
- Facilitate and ensure the escalation any traveler requests or concerns to the appropriate supervisor or manager if need be.
- Monitor the appointed travel agents’ activities to ensure that the MTN policy and standard are maintained.
- Ensure effective stakeholder management through periodic engagement with all the travel stakeholders e.g., Hotels and Travel Agencies.
- Investigate, develop, and re-apply emerging opportunities in the travel and accommodation industry on both local and international frontiers to allow MTNN take advantage of such cost-saving opportunities.
- compliance, and expenditures, and generating reports on travel spending.
- Ensure efficient and effective process management of local and international flights for MTNN staff, visitors, consultants, and their families (if need be), ensuring that the company receives good value for money, timely delivery of tickets, and seamless protocol service.
- Negotiate and arrange the safest and cost-effective charter flights when needed.
- Review and manage all documents relating to international and local travel (e.g., travel requisition, passport/visa copies, leave forms, purchase requisition, etc.) to ensure they comply with MTNN’s travel and hotel policy.
- First Degree in related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of the hospitality environment
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Experience in a travelling agency will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th February, 2024.