At TravelTube we understand that to travel is to live and much of who we are is where we have been. We believe in the power of discovery. That’s why TravelTube provides content for everyone that explores ideas and nurtures curiosity about the world we live in. From first words to the Big Bang, from the wonders of nature to city adventures, you will find expert knowledge, hours of fun and endless inspiration on TravelTube.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Moderator
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- Reviewing website content, including text and images, to ensure that it follows company guidelines
- Reviewing content to determine if it violates any laws or regulations, such as those pertaining to hate speech, bullying, or harassment
- Reviewing content for libelous statements or violations of intellectual property rights such as copyright infringement or trademark infringement
- Reviewing content for potential threats to public health or safety, such as instructions on how to make explosive devices or biological weapons
- Reviewing content for bias or discrimination against specific groups of people based on age, race, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression.
- Reviewing content for legality in order to remove any illegal or inappropriate material.
- Reviewing content for plagiarism or copyright infringement, or for obscene language or pornographic images
- Reviewing content for obscene language or pornographic images, such as photos or videos, which might violate state laws regarding child pornography
- Monitoring social media channels for illegal activity or violations of company policies.
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th December, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]